Last week was busy with a lot of happenings – one of it being the Vogue Bridal Studio, a prelude to the Vogue Wedding Show that is to be held at the Taj Palace, New Delhi from August 7th-9th 2015.
I had the chance to meet Anaita Shroff Adajania, Fashion Director of Vogue and Anju Modi, noted designer, and because time was short, we did a quick rapid fire round. Here’s a glimpse at it
Without getting much into the nitty-gritty of what happened that day, let me take you through a quick run-through on what you will be missing out on if you do not fly to New Delhi for those three days:
- Meet your favourite designer face-to-face and know which wedding dress or suit fits best for your big day, or better still, getting a customised gown, saree, lehengas, sherwani or even a dhoti!
- Getting to scroll through the latest collections of some of the finest designers of India like Anju Modi, Anita Dongre, JADE, Manish Malhotra, Monisha Jaising, Sabyasachi, Pakistani designer Sania Maskatiya, Shantanu & Nikhil, Tarun Tahiliani, Varun and Vineet Bahl to name a few
- Insight on the latest wedding trends for brides and grooms (yes, grooms too)
- Tips on the trending bridal make-up and related tips from Sonam Kapoor’s go-to make-up artist, Namrata Soni
- Get a lesson on styling ’em gorgeous tresses from the king of hair, celebrity hairstylist Savio John Pereira
- Learn about the new age drapes and tucks from Vogue Fashion Director and celebrity stylist Anaita Shroff Adajania. Oh yes, the men will be in luck too as she has a big load of contemporary style tips for the would-be-groom too
If you are getting married anytime soon and have been dreaming of a fairytale wedding gown especially customised for you big day by your favourite designer, this is the place to be in. Oh, and its invitation only so register yourself soon.
Love N Luck