Can you imagine, it’s been 2 years? Damn! time flies.
We started blogging around 2 years back without thinking much about what the future holds. But a lot of people we met along the way told us -“just be persistent and stay true to your thoughts, that will help you grow a genuine readership”. That was the #SachchiAdvice we got in our initial days which kept us going.
Today, we have grown multiple folds. The blog has come into being a full-fledged content powerhouse. Needless to say, off late we have also been getting many reader requests and questions from newbie bloggers on how we manage our blog.
Blogging is a profession which is catching up and like any other field, there is no shortcut to be on top of this game and therefore, here are a few blogging tips for beginners.
- Invest time & effort to create/write original content
- Your readers are your friends. Be more conversational than preachy.
- Tracking performance of your blog is very important. Install applications which gives you insights on your content. Check your most popular stories & write more on similar lines.
- Images count, but it’s the words that amplify your SEO rank
- Be consistent. Be clear on what you want to portray. It’s of key importance
- Keep room for expansion while not dissolving your genuineness and exclusivity. Try different topics/genres keeping one as priority,
- Lastly, be passionate about it rather than doing it just because “it’s cool”
Talking of fruitful advice, when we recently came across this heart-touching video of an elder brother giving some #SachiAdvice on the matters of life, we couldn’t help but share it and spread the word as you never know your Sachchi Advice can change anyone’s life.
You might know that MaxBupa is a life insurance company. They undoubtedly are one of the pioneers in the industry and the one whom you can trust. Life insurance is a quality investment and if you are in your 20’s you might want to read this story about How To Manage Money In Your 20’s.
Now, I am sure you too would have had your own share of life changing experiences due to some much needed #SachchiAdvice at some point in life, so why not share your story with me just like I did ours with you?
Love N Luck