Recently I’ve come across so many people who call themselves FOODIE just because they stay away from home and have no other option but eat out 😀 I am sure this rings a bell in your mind and pops out the image of that one person who fits this description. Because of this noise around foodies, I thought to list down 5 points which will help you decide if you or your that friend is really a foodie.
- You are always ready to eat, even with a bad stomach. Literally!
- You can travel miles just to visit that particular restaurant, which serves the best food in town.
- Whichever restaurant you visit, you are not always stuck with some fried rice or pizza/pasta. You are not a real foodie if you can’t risk trying new cuisines & flavours.
- You don’t just eat out. Whenever possible you also try your hand at cooking, especially masterchef recipes.
- Your conversations aren’t always about the hot girl/boy in your neighbourhood, but is about the new restaurants in the city.
- BONUS – You always click pictures of your food before digging in.
If the answer to these points is YES, then BADHAI HO! AAPKO FOODIE HUA HAI 😀 (Congrats, you are a real foodie)
Love N Luck